BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Challenge

     First day of school is the very momentous experienced by the life of most students especially to the freshmen’s. I still remember when I was one of them; I also felt their sentiments just like excitements, fear and happiness. Actually that feeling was summarized by the words “Mix Emotions”. Maybe that was the result of our willingness to pursue our studies in college and to fulfill our dreams in order for us to have a bright future.
Excitement, Happiness, Fear and Sadness-those things I elaborated are still the feeling I have right now. Excitement because I know, I am soon to be graduated. Soon, I can search and hired into a big companies in our country. Happiness for I know also that soon, those things I suffered now will be annihilated. But on the other hand, sadness and fear comes to my consciousness because of financial problems I am facing right now. I know, this problem is very common headaches that experienced by most parents and students  like me, which is not belong to the middle class nor the higher class individual in our society. And because of these things, I am dismayed and become hopeless. Honestly, I was afraid I can’t make it. I was in fear. Aside from that, I also worried if I can pass all the subjects I enrolled this semester. I am a working student and to become an independent person is really hard. You have to manage your time wisely and accurately. And I am afraid I don’t have it.

      There are so many questions, like “how “and “why “comes into my mind. And I know being with this situation is really hard to deal with. But I take this one as a challenge. A challenge that brought me to sudden changes in my life as a student and my inspiration to continue life.

0 comments: